Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween

Well Halloween came and went! We didn't do anything on the actual holiday, mostly because Koleton's bedtime is (well was before daylight savings time screwed up his schedule!) at 7. By the time we had dinner, got him dressed and in the car, it would have just about been his bath time.  My mommy group, however, did have a Halloween party the weekend before that we went to and dressed him up!




















I did a collage since this is only a few of the pictures of him in his costume, but he makes a darn cute little indian if I do say so myself!!!  I love the one in the bottom right corner with his finger pointing... that is one of his favorite things to do - give "lectures"! If he really gets going talking to someone (himself in the mirror, the dog, occasionally Brad or myself, or a random stranger even!) he gets his finger pointing and enunciates his words as though whatever he is saying is so very important that you had better take note and pay attention! :) This kid is so stinkin' cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment